Women-Owned Small Business
The Army OSBP Women-Owned Small Business ProgramHelps to help provide a level playing field for women business owners. The government limits competition for certain contracts to businesses that participate in the women’s contracting program for industries WOSB are underrepresented. Some contracts are restricted to economically disadvantaged women-owned small businesses (EDWOSB). The SBA maintains a list of those eligible industries and their NAICS codes. Businesses can still compete for contract awards under the other socio-economic programs in which they qualify for.
Eligibility Requirements for WOSB Contracting Program:
- Be a small business
- Be at least 51% owned and controlled by women who are U.S. citizens
- Have women manage day-to-day operations and also make long-term decisions
Eligibility Requirements for EDWOSB:
If you would like more information, please send us a message using the form below and we will be happy to help.
- Meet all the requirements of the women’s contracting program
- Be owned and controlled by one or more women, each with a personal net worth less than $750,000
- Be owned and controlled by one or more women, each with $350,000 or less in adjusted gross income averaged over the previous three years
- Be owned and controlled by one or more women, each $6 million or less in personal assets